1. What is the name of the country club?
2. What is the name of the caddy manager?
Answer: Lou Loomis
3. The caddy scholarship is available after the winner died in summer school. What is the name of caddy that died?
Answer: Carl Lipbaum
4. What is the name of Judge Smails niece?
Answer: Lacey Underall
5. What is the last name of the assistant groundskeeper Carl?
6. Ty Webb tells Danny Noonan about a guy that was kicked out of college for night putting with the 15 year old daughter of the Dean. Who was that guy?
Answer: Mitch Cumstein. Ty’s roommate.
7. On Caddy Day, how long are the caddies able to use the swimming pool?
Answer: 15 minutes. From 1:00 to 1:15.
8. What kind of candy bar is mistaken for “doodie” in the swimming pool?
Answer: Baby Ruth
9. How does Ty Webb drink a shot of tequila?
Answer: He snorts the salt, sucks the lemon and throws the tequila over his shoulder.
10. Judge Smails christens his new sloop at he yacht club. What is the name of the sloop.
Answer: The Flying Wasp
11. Al Czervik, played by Rodney Dangerfield, wreaks havoc at the yacht club on his enormous boat. What is the name of his boat?
12. Carl invented his own grass. What is his grass a hybrid of?
Answer: Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sinsemilla
13. When meeting with Judge Smails in his office, Danny is offered what to drink?
14. According to Al Czervik, what are the biggest wasters of prime real estate?
Answer: Country Clubs and cemeteries
15. Ty asks Lacey what she likes to do. What does Lacey tell him?
Answer: Skinny-skiing and going to bullfights on acid
16. Where does Spaulding throw up at the 4th of July Dance?
Answer: Through the sun roof of Dr. Beeper’s car
17. How does the Dalai Lama tip Carl for caddying?
Answer: On his deathbed, Carl will receive total consciousness.
18. What is the name of Danny Noonan’s girlfriend?
Answer: Maggie O’Hooligan
19. How much is wagered on the golf match between Judge Smails and Doctor Beeper and Ty Webb and Al Czervik?
Answer: $20,000 each. At the turn, the bet is doubled to $40,000 each and it’s doubled again to $80,000 each on Danny’s final putt.
20. What is the name of Judge Smails’ special putter?
Answer: The Old Billy Baroo